Hey sweet friend!
I’m Jill McCormick, the writer + speaker behind jillemccormick.com. Because that’s my name and I’m not super tricky.
I love serving the world by connecting women to Jesus through words, both written and spoken. I’m all about women and moms who struggle with how to live a grace-filled life in a try-hard world. As women, we long to love our people well and serve God, but wonder how to do that in our right-now life. Because you know, we’re busy doing All The Things.
I’m blessed to remind women how much God is just crazy about them.
As a writer, I’ve been featured on:
When I’m not busy working on my words, you can catch me:
If you’re still here and dying to learn more, here are 5 facts you may not know about me:
- I’ve worked for Major League Baseball, higher education, trucking, health care, and children’s ministry before becoming a writer.
- My husband Ryan and I are high school sweethearts.
- Our two girls were born 18 months apart, so yeah, that was rough.
- If I could, I’d wear a black turtleneck and jeans every day, a la Steve Jobs. But that might be weird.
- I’m glad I live in Texas because I could eat chips and salsa everyday. This, my friends, is not an exaggeration.
Jill’s statement of faith
I believe that God is displayed in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
I believe that Jesus is the one and only Son of God, born of a virgin, fully-God and fully-man, who lived, was crucified, died, and was buried the third day according to the Scriptures.
I believe that Jesus rose again.
I believe that salvation is found in Christ alone, a gift of mercy and grace, not based on merit or performance.
I believe that the Bible is God’s inerrant, infallible, and inspired word of God and is useful for teaching, training, rebuking, and correcting.
I believe that every single person made was created in the image of God.
I believe that Jesus loves you like crazy.
Scroll just a bit more for my contact information!
Jill’s contact information
To contact me, simply email me at info at jillemccormick dot com or complete the form below. Thanks so much!